Summer Camp 2018: Tibetan Language and Cultural School Seattle
Dates: Aug 1st (Wednesday) – Aug5 th (Sunday)
Registration Deadline : July 25 th , 2018
● 6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle,WA 98103
● Shoreline Senior Center: 18560 1 st Ave NE, Shoreline 98155
Hours: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tibetan Language and Cultural School of Seattle, WA under the guidance of Office of Tibet and with the funding support of $ 2000 from The Tibet Fund is fortunate to organize a week long summer camp for our community kids this year. The purpose of the program is to promote Tibetan language and culture by instilling interest and enthusiasm for our cultural heritage, roots and identity. The summer camp is open to all Tibetan children regardless of TAW membership or TLCC studentship.
Interested parents should fill out the application form and submit it to summer camp coordinator cum curriculum director Lobsang Tsering la by July 25 th 2018. Please click the link below to download the forms and guidelines.
• Full five day participation with all field trips inclusive: $50 per child.
• Specific daily participation without field trip: $10 per child.
• Specific daily participation with field trip per child $20
• Specific daily participation on swimming trip: $20 per child .
For questions/concerns, please contact our camp coordinator Lobsang Tsering la at (425 381-5431) or lobsangtsering @ yahoo.com