Summer Camp 2019: Tibetan Language and Cultural School Seattle
Dates: Aug 6st (Tuesday) – Aug 10th (Saturday)
Registration Deadline : July 10th , 2019
● Sakya Monastery 3042, 108 NW 83rd St, Seattle, WA 98117
● Cromwell Park 18030 Meridian Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133
Hours: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tibetan Language and Cultural School of Seattle, WA under the guidance of Office of Tibet and with the funding support of $ 2000 from The Tibet Fund is fortunate to organize a week long summer camp for our community kids this year. The purpose of the program is to promote Tibetan language and culture by instilling interest and enthusiasm for our cultural heritage, roots and identity. The summer camp is open to all Tibetan children regardless of TAW membership or TLCC studentship.
Interested parents should fill out the application form and submit it to summer camp coordinator cum curriculum director Lobsang Tsering la by July 10th 2019. Please click the link below to download the forms and guidelines.
• Full five day participation with all field trips inclusive: $40 per child.
• Specific daily participation without field trip: $10 per child.
• Day fifth (Aug 10th, Saturday) is free
• Specific daily participation with field trip per child $20
• Specific daily participation on swimming trip: $20 per child .
For questions/concerns, please contact our camp coordinator Lobsang Tsering la at (425 381-5431) or lobsangtsering @ yahoo.com