Welcome! The Tibetan Association of Washington is pleased to host the Annual Tibetan West-Coast Trungkar Picnic this year in Bothell, a surburban area about 20 minutes north-east from Downtown Seattle. The picnic returns after a gap of a few years. The importance of this annual picnic tradition that began over two decades ago brings Tibetans from all along the US West Coast together to celebrate His Holiness The Dalai Lama’s Birthday during this weekend in July. It is a unique opportunity for Tibetans to come together, young and old, to unite, connect and engage through various sporting activities, cultural shows...
TAW is a non-profit, a 501(c)3 organization and all contributions are tax deductible. Any amount of donation is greatly appreciated. Thank you "Thuk-je Nang!"
Forms and Downloads
Tibet Support Groups
- UTSAV FESTIVAL this Saturday March 16th, -at Bellevue High School:- They will be showing a play called ‘Sabriya the Superwoman’ This is a true story about Tibetan Blind children.
- 3rd Annual North American Sakya World Peace Monlam @ Lynwood Convention Center July 12-14, 2019
- Losar Sangsol and Celebration this Saturday Feb 9th cancelled and postponed for the 23rd due to bad weather this weekend! . Stay warm.
- The Tibetan Association of Washington invites you to their annual Tibetan New Year Losar Party. PROGRAM 4:15 Doors open Games, sho para, playing cards, carrom board. etc.
- Losar Sangsol on 02.09.19 at 10am at Willis Tucker Park, 6705 Puget Park Drive, Snohomish WA