Welcome! The Tibetan Association of Washington is pleased to host the Annual Tibetan West-Coast Trungkar Picnic this year in Bothell, a surburban area about 20 minutes north-east from Downtown Seattle. The picnic returns after a gap of a few years. The importance of this annual picnic tradition that began over two decades ago brings Tibetans from all along the US West Coast together to celebrate His Holiness The Dalai Lama’s Birthday during this weekend in July. It is a unique opportunity for Tibetans to come together, young and old, to unite, connect and engage through various sporting activities, cultural shows...
TAW is a non-profit, a 501(c)3 organization and all contributions are tax deductible. Any amount of donation is greatly appreciated. Thank you "Thuk-je Nang!"
Forms and Downloads
Tibet Support Groups
- Losar Sangsol on 02.09.19 at 10am at Willis Tucker Park, 6705 Puget Park Drive, Snohomish WA
- Former political Prisoner Palden Gyatso la passed away
- Late Losang Thonden la’s prayer service at Sakya Monastery on 11/24/2018
- Tibetan Youth Congress North America Speaking Tour
- Late Gyari Rinpoche’s prayer service at Sakya Monastery