The Soccer Tournament this year includes a Junior Co-ed Tournament as well. Please see below for details, rules and additional info. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to print out a team registration form.
Contact – email@example.com to register your team and/or for any questions.
Regular FIFA rules apply
MASTIFF’S CODE OF CONDUCT
Play with good sportsmanship. Although competition may become intense, we expect our Tibetan players to maintain good sportsmanship up to and after the final whistle. As a participating player in the West Coast Picnic Soccer Tournament, you must pledge to:
- Respect the game, play fairly, and follow all rules and policies.
- Accept the decisions of officials with good grace.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during, and after games, win or lose.
- Be RESPONSIBLE for the sportsmanship of my teammates and ASSIST in maintaining a respectful environment for all participants.
- Be encouraging of your team-mates, and use positive language. Not everyone has the same experience or ability.
- On the flip-side, don’t take everything personally. People show their passion in different ways. If a player feels he is being singled/called out to the point it is bothering him. Speak with the captain/manager about it.
- Be courteous to opposing teams, officials, monitors, or facilitators and treat all players and officials with respect.
- Help to maintain and keep all equipment and conditions at the facility/park in good condition.
- Obey all facility rules, while respecting all equipment, common areas, playing areas, parking areas, and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Not engage in any behavior which would endanger the health, safety, or well-being of any player, official, staff member, or spectator.
- Not engage in verbal, written, or physical threats or abuse aimed at any participant, official, staff member, or spectator.
- Not initiate a fight, scuffle, or exchange with any individual (including but not limited to: pushing, shoving, punching, kicking, etc.).
- Not use alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs at any location unless permitted by the facility/venue.
- Respect your team and team-mates by NOT showing up to play if you are drunk or hungover and unfit to play.
- Respect the team and the game by wearing full matching kit when required.
Sports are filled with judgment calls and, as a result, disputes between players, opponents, and staff may occur from time to time. However, it is important that participants respect and handle all disputes that may occur in a civilized manner. Officials must be respected and obeyed. Any behavior deemed unacceptable by Mastiffs Code of Conduct may result in an ejection, suspension, and/or expulsion from the team or a tournament or for a certain number of games.